Saturday, February 27, 2010

Oh the Saints go marching in......

We had a little uprising in our house this last Fall when I decided to become a Saints fan instead of a Cowboys fan like I have been since I met my husband many years ago! It was tough going for a little awhile, especially when the Saints lost a 13 game winning streak to the Cowboys in Dec. but he was gracious and did his best to support me (he even got me a Saint's shirt for Christmas "so you can be a true fan" I was told). So, the Super Bowl held a whole new meaning for me this year as MY team made it there and I was very excited to watch them play! I even got the girls into it, Brooklyn was running around the house shouting "who dat" on Super Bowl Sunday! We put on our Saints gear and went to our friends house to watch the game (I think I was the only girl to watch the game) but it was fun and boy was I excited to watch them win 31-17!!!!

No comments: